The end of October already! Even though Halloween is only a few days away, it feels as though autumn has just begun. The tall tips of the trees have turned red and the color is slowly spreading. I can’t wait for the full glory of autumn to hit Joplin and ignite the horizon. We’re looking forward to our annual Halloween party with friends this weekend (we’ve been planning our costumes for months!) and have our eyes glued to the weather forecast hoping for our first frost. Here are some fun links from around the web ::
- Eek! One more month!
- Love these curvy women.
- What jaw-dropping before and afters.
- Yum yum yummy.
- Great Christmas gift for kids.
- Would you ever travel alone?
- In Praise of Maintenance.
- Good advice.
- I highly recommend this book on parenting.
Much love, Aanna
(Photo via apieceapart)